VOCOlinc VC1 Opto
Opto is a HomeKit-enabled indoor camera, which supports HomeKit Secure Video, enabling you to securely store activity detected by your cameras in iCloud. View live and recorded video from your Opto camera in the Apple home app on your
iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
1. LENS 2. LIGHTSENSOR 3. INFRARED LED 4. MICROPHONE
5. SPEAKER 6. INDICATOR LIGHTS 7. RESET BUTTON 8. POWER PORT
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- iOS / iPadOS 13.2 or later
- A supported iCloud plan to store 10-day motion based recording history - one camera on 200GB plan / up to 5 cameras on 2TB plan (plans subject to change).
- For more information, go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/ HT210538
What is in the box:
Press and hold the button located on the left side of the power port in the back of the camera for 10 seconds until the LED blinks
red and blue light alternately, indicating 'pairing mode' is on.
Press the button located on the left side of the power port in the back of the camera to enter privacy mode. The camera will tilt down to hide the lens.
LED Indicator Status
HomeKit Setup Guide
- iOS / iPadOS 13.2 or later
- HomeKit setup code (on device & user manual) is in place
- Your mobile device is connected to a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
- Download the VOCOlinc app from App Store
- A supported iCloud plan to store
- 10-day motion based recording history - one camera on 200GB plan / up to 5 cameras on 2TB plan (plans subject to change). For more information, go to https://support.apple.com/en-us/ HT210538
Tap '+' in the VOCOlinc app / Home app and then scan the code. Follow the on-screen instruction to complete setup.
Change your settings
To adjust camera settings, open the Home app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Tap the video feed, then tap Setting.
On Mac, Control-click the video feed, then select Setting.
Change the name of your camera and room where it's located. Turn on Include in Favorites to access and control your accessory in the Home tab in the Home app, in Control Center on iOS, iPadOS, or Apple TV, and with some features on your Apple Watch.
Tap Notifications to change how you receive notifications. You can turn notifications on or off, receive
them when certain motion is detected, when no one is home, and more. Notification settings might vary by camera manufacturer.
Adjust Recording Options to choose what is recorded and which video clips are stored. Choose to stream and record when household members are at home or away, record with or without sound, or when certain motion is detected. Streaming and recording settings might vary by camera manufacturer.
Turn on Face Recognition to be notified when people you've tagged in the Photos app come to your door.
• For indoor use only
• DO NOT clean with liquid
• Keep children away from VC1
• Unplug from VC1 before cleaning
• DO NOT use in wet or damp areas
• DO NOT use the device when the casing is broken
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
-- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
-- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
The antenna(s) used for this transmitter must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20cm from all persons and must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
This device complies with Industry Canada's licence-exempt RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
In order to avoid the possibility of exceeding the ISEDC radio frequency exposure limits, human proximity to the antenna shall not be less than 20cm (8 inches) during normal operation.